An Open Letter to My Unborn (not to mention, unconceived) Daughter

My Love,

I hope that you will always know how much mommy loves you. Your happiness means the world to me. I will always be there when you need me. You can talk to me about anything. While you're still a baby, I'll rock you to sleep in my arms. When you start to walk, I'll be the first to shake my pointed index finger and shout "Bad floor!" when you fall and bump your head. I'll hold your hand as you walk into school for the first time. I'll comfort you when you have your heartbroken for the first time. I can't begin to count the things that Mommy will do for you.

I can, however, go ahead and let you know what Mommy will not be doing. As a matter of fact, I can show you better than I can tell you:

Fuhgetaboudit.

Love always,

Mother Dearest

anw

0 comments: