After an afternoon of meetings in Bham yesterday, I decided to spend the rest of the afternoon reading my overpriced stack of magazines I'd been neglecting and devouring whatever was left in my pantry (Nutella and... graham crackers?? Sure, why not). My niece had other ideas. When she found out that I was home early, she caught the first train to my place and promptly put me to work. Not to be outdone, I decided to put her to work while I snapped photos on my phone and licked the bowls clean. Mission: Funfetti Cupcakes.

Crack those eggs, girl!
What did you think? We were baking these puppies from scratch? Wrong. Arissa adds the mix.
Gotta have eggs. I removed the accidental shards of shells. No shells!
She took her time mixing it all up.
Carefully crafted.
Killing time while we wait on our masterpieces to bake.
Frosting!
They aren't cupcakes until you add the sprinkles!
Finished product. Two happy girls.
anw










0 comments:
Post a Comment