Dearly Beloved Mamas

Here are a few of my favorite TV moms, in honor of Mother's Day.

Best "You Can Look but You Can't Touch, You Ol' Jive Turkey" Mom - Willona Woods


Best "Who Cares if You're 60 and Alone and Live with Your Mom b/c You Get to Live in a Sweet House, Stay Up All Night Gossiping and Eating Pie While Wearing Luxurious Silky Pajamas" Mom - Dorothy Zbornak


Best Two-Snap-in-a-Circle Neck/Eye Rolling Mom - Vivian Banks



Best "Mom Figure" That Could Probably Swing with the Best of Them - Mrs. Roper


Best "Who Needs a Mom when You've Got One Smokin' Dad and Another One That Can Help Me with My Homework" Moms - My Two Dads


Best "She Could Actually Be My Mom" Mom - Claire Huxtable


Best "If I Ever See Her I'm Gonna Stomp on That Arse" Mom - Punky Brewster's no-good-left-her-baby-in-the-grocery-store absentee mom


I hope all of my favorite moms --Mom, Madea, April, Kathy, Caren, Elizabeth, and Nicole-- have a wonderful day! Thanks for bringing all of my babies into the world!

0 comments: