Back on the Blog

After a little more than a month off, I've decided to get back to regularly blogging. I had to take some much needed time off to not find a job.

Anyhoo, the plan is to post at least 2 to 3 blogs each week. One weekly blog will include my Random Question of the Week. While one might easily assume that I know EVERYTHING, there are still a few bits of useless information that keep me up at night: Why ARE some eggs brown and some white? Can you breastfeed with breast implants? Why can't I bend my pinky on my right hand without also bending my ring finger? I hope to find the answers to these probing questions over the next few weeks. And don't you worry your pretty little head... I'll share them with you.

And if you haven't taken the time to read between the lines of my wrinkled brow, I turned 30 in April. Instead of crying in the closet with a plastic spoon and a pint of Rocky Road (been there, done that), I've decided to make this a year of firsts. I have and will do lots of things for the first time this year and --you guessed it-- you'll find out about it here.

So be cool, my babies!! Virtual excitement beyond your wildest dreams is just around the corner. Stay tuned.

anw

0 comments: