
My cousin Lynn is working through the very tough side effects of colon cancer. However, she maintains a super positive attitude and fights to feel better every day. As a teacher at UBCDC in Montevallo for over 30 years, she has helped raise hundreds from around the community and they continue to show her love. Please keep Lynn in your prayers and send her lots of positive energy.
For more on colon cancer from the Mayo Clinic, click here.


3 comments:
I am one of the hundreds of girls who were lucky enough to be raised by Lynn at UBCDC. I love both Lynn and Paulette dearly. That is a great picture!
Awesome. I know that Lynn and Paulette both think a lot of you and your family. Keep them in your thoughts!
My two daughters, Maggie and Lillian Plott, had the benefit of Paulette and Lynn's loving strictness (or strict love) . . . whatever . . . it worked wonderfully and we pray for Lynn's soul and cheer Paulette on in her career. They have worked wonders for Montevallo kids.
Post a Comment