Snuggalicious

This could be me.


Or this! I'm not picky.



While I have shared my love for the Snuggie with most of you, I feel it necessary to reiterate the point. I heart Snuggies. As a matter of fact, the only thing keeping me from owning a sassy sage-colored Snuggie is my own inability to cope with paying shipping and handling for the free Snuggie. What that says to me is that I have to use my (parents') hard-earned money to buy my own Snuggie and they will give me one free. (Not that it will be hard to find someone to dump that extra Snuggie on, ya feel me!?!) But I truly feel like I'm getting jipped by having to pay 16 bucks in shipping charges.

My mom, a jack of all trades, has been trying to convince me to let her make me a Snuggie that is even better than the one on TV. And to that I say- come on, mother. The Snuggie is one size fits all. The Snuggie allows me to read a book AND eat popcorn in a cold room that seems to be cold for no apparent reason. The Snuggie has no material on the back. So... I guess that means the Snuggie is more of a seamless, backwards,Kriss Kross-looking, pocketless tarp of a jacket that I would not be caught dead in on a normal day.

I still love the Snuggie. In theory.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Andrea,
I just found your blog from your Facebook page.
Did you know you can get a Snuggie at Bed Bath and Beyond? I have my eye on one myself.

cookiert said...

If I wear Chris's bathrobe backwards, it's totally a Snuggie! OK so I did that once, then realized I could just wear my own robe forwards and feel less stupid.

Andrea said...

Snuggies in my own backyard!?! I had no idea. Renee, do NOT (I repeat, do not) simplify the Snuggie any further. My poor heart can't take it. I'm still working through my feelings and holding on to the slightest belief that the Snuggie is highly innovative.