Inspired

After talking about it for more than a year and stalking my friends' blogs, I've decided to officially step of the ledge of reality and into the blogosphere. There is so much crap and negative energy on the internet and while I cannot guarantee that this will not be crappy, I assure you that I will not perpetuate hate. I will however, spend a great deal of time on my unrequited love for Anderson Cooper.

In addition, I'd like to give a peek into what is going on inside my head. I'm surrounded by a great group of people from every walk of life and they have helped mold me into the fabulously well-rounded person I am today. They've rubbed off on me and (for better or worse) I've rubbed off on them. I am an amalgamation. (Sorry about that...I was also an English major.)

Funny. Serious. Outgoing. Creative. Shy. Outspoken. Laid back. Demanding. Professional. Goofy. Productive. Girly. Inquisitive. Original.

And so it begins. I hope you laugh, scratch your head, scratch your nose, have SOME reaction. And if not maybe it's not me, people, maybe it's YOU!

Okay. It's probably me.

Andrea Adjectivally.

0 comments: